Get Help — Medical Equipment
Receive medical equipment today!
Home Medical Equipment
Medical Equipment for happier lives
FODAC gives adults and children with disabilities in need the home medical equipment (HME) necessary for an enhanced quality of life. Not near Atlanta? See the Statewide Partner List. If you live outside Georgia, visit PassItOn Center.
What We Provide
- Wheelchairs (manual and power)
- Corner chairs
- Gait trainers
- Shower supports
- Hoyer lifts
- Hospital beds
How to request (HME) from FODAC:
- First-come, first-served basis. Call us to check availability at 770-491-9014 (press 2) or schedule with us on our contact page. (Walk-in requests are not recommended).
- A one-time $25 registration fee for each new client. Some equipment will require the purchase of batteries too.
- The height and weight of a person using the HME are needed to be correctly matched to equipment.
- If we have the item(s) you need, you will have two business days to pick up the item(s).
- HME can be picked up Monday-Thursday 9:00 a.m. – 4:45 p.m.
- You will need to bring an original (or copy) of the client’s state ID, driver’s license, or other forms of address/I.D.
- FODAC can deliver some items for a fee within the Metro Atlanta area (restrictions apply) See fee list.